TDO: information system for an endodontal electronic medical officeNovember, 2006
Client: DogBreath Software Inc. — a leading developer of software for endodontists in the US.
Description: TDO is a sophisticated software comprised of several modules that seamlessly integrate the following into an easy-to-install, user-friendly program:
- financial and clinical data;
- digital and scanned radiographs; and
- photographic and video images.
- All the clinical x-rays, still and video images, patient chart and diagnostic data, referral communications, emails and phone calls received/sent, are saved and accessed intuitively from TDO.
- It facilitates comminication with
- patients through the case presentation and education modules;
- referring doctors through the custom reports and letter modules;
- endodontic colleagues through TDO chat and discussion groups;
- insurance companies through emails; and
- internally through the interoffice email.
- A state-of-the-art library of digital images needed to educate the patient.
You can read more about the medical software we developed on our medical IT website www.ntrmedical.com.