Why IT outsourcing is different
When you think software outsourcing, think transformational outsourcing, since cutting costs and saving money is no longer enough. Transformational outsourcing can act as a great strategic tool for your company’s short and long-term growth.
With transformational outsourcing you can
- access outside expertise and technology and still leverage the resource using vested self-interest as motivation. You can outsource software development on a project-by-project basis or for as long as there’s a need, but pay for the services only when you use them.
- concentrate your resources on sales and marketing. In-house staff can focus on business-critical and value-added operations allowing them more flexibility and speed in handling customers.
- reduce costs by finding more affordable pricing in outsourcing destinations that, in turn, lower overhead expenses (office space, equipment), staff hiring, training and administration. This helps you to direct financial resources to core business activities.
- save time by taking advantage of time zone differences to shorten the development cycle. Utilizing developers in an opposite time zone allows you to run a de facto 24 hour day.
What makes Russia the perfect place to outsource software development?
- solid scientific basis: according to EU business, Russia’s educational system has produced nearly 100% literacy and there are approximately 3 million students attending Russia’s 48 universities and 519 institutions of higher education. Additionally, because great emphasis is placed on science and technology in education, Russia’s research in medical, mathematical, scientific, and space and aviation research is generally of a high order;
- the majority of Russian software professionals are mathematicians or scientists who changed their career paths and moved into computing. The result is an array of specialized expertise, such as Artificial Intelligence, statistical algorithms for risk evaluation in medical, financial and insurance applications and numerical optimization algorithms for financial problems, that offers more than just programming skills;
- a lower cost of labor as compared to the U.S. and Western Europe due to lower cost of living; and
- geographical proximity to Western Europe and the U.S. and cultural proximity to the West.
What makes NTR Lab the perfect Russian outsourcer for all your software needs?
- We possess exceptional technical expertise and rich experience in the design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance and reengineering of various types of software, Internet systems, and information systems; additional strengths include IT consulting, technical support, web research and SEO.
- We emphasize effective, efficient communication process between clients and staff, because it’s the basis of a successful project.
- Our entrepreneurial culture and excellent work atmosphere means stronger initiative and critical thinking skills at all levels, including programmers, and a low attrition rate (less than 9%).
- We’re ISO 9001-2000 certified; and
- offer flexible pricing options depending on the nature of the project.