PiSafe Desk - secure informationMay, 2007
Description: Develop a secure data transmission and storage system for computers or computers and mobile phones.
The system uses two-dimensional bar codes to deliver the security keys and a combination of encryption and authentication/authorization for user verification. Compression methods are used to optimize the amount of data stored and transmitted. A specially developed protocol for package header descriptions enables post-processing of information received on mobile phones.
The application allows the user to do the following actions:
- Capture and decode 2D barcodes in manual or continuous modes;
- Setup capture modes and image sizes;
- Save captured images to the phone;
- Process the captured information from the barcode and present it to the user as follows:
- Manually enter safeuri ‘access’ key to obtain data to be processed from the server.
The application is compatible with Symbian series 60 2nd edition phones, such as Nokia 6600, Nokia 7610.
Technologies: Series 60 2nd edition SDK for Symbian OS, for C++