City dedicated programs registry subsystemAugust, 2009
Develop an automated system to implement, control and monitor dedicated programs, including a registry of the programs, contracting authorities and their activities.
The main functions of the dedicated program subsystem:
- Collect initial data for a list of dedicated programs;
- Record target codes and rates used for evaluation of implementation (projects and reports expertise);
- Monitor programs;
- Provide records of program activities for implementation;
- Control program development, approval, financing and implementation;
- Store historical records of budgets and financing and estimate future financial requirements;
- Create a list of the city’s dedicated programs, including a draft budget for the next fiscal year, for submission to the Moscow City Duma;
- Prepare reports by department on completed and ongoing projects;
- Prepare information and reports on the progress of dedicated program implementation; estimated and real size and sources of financing; estimated and real results of implementation.
Users can also upload and download electronic documents and check the documents based on correlations. The work with electronic documents is based on .NTR technology.
Technologies: .NET, Oracle, .NTR, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Reports